VICKI
I got bored. So I asked vicki what should I blog about. She said. MEEEE!!!! So I shall blog about her then. hahaha =D=D=D=D vicki be honoured! haha!
Vicki was in my same class in p2 and p5 p6 i think. Class prefect of 1A and 2A. Chao nice. and power! One person must handle the whole naughty class (actually supposed to have 2 class prefects to a class, but her partner got fired for smoking or shoplifting. cant rmb). So I nominated her for the Good Prefect award or something. hahaha and she got it!. We wasnt very close in primary school. She hanged out with the quiet people. Me am very noisy. Haha.
Then sec 1. First day of school. Saw her at the notice board which showed all our classes. Then went for our first assembly together! Then went back to class and sit with her right in front of the teacher's table. In front of rouhui and anying. haha. Same IPW group with them also. haha. thenthen cant rmb much le.
hahaha. Vicki is now quite a crazy girl! But very good friend=D=D sometimes got mood swings like me, but other times is okay! haha.
and i really dont know why she suddenly has an obsession with football. ac milan. kaka. haha. and she thinks she smiles spastically, but she DOESNT. im more spastic. and when I hear 'toxic' by Britney Spears, I will automatically think of vicki dancing! choral night hahaha=D=D=D .
so dear vicki. i finished blogging about you. now you blog about me!! haha
Vicki was in my same class in p2 and p5 p6 i think. Class prefect of 1A and 2A. Chao nice. and power! One person must handle the whole naughty class (actually supposed to have 2 class prefects to a class, but her partner got fired for smoking or shoplifting. cant rmb). So I nominated her for the Good Prefect award or something. hahaha and she got it!. We wasnt very close in primary school. She hanged out with the quiet people. Me am very noisy. Haha.
Then sec 1. First day of school. Saw her at the notice board which showed all our classes. Then went for our first assembly together! Then went back to class and sit with her right in front of the teacher's table. In front of rouhui and anying. haha. Same IPW group with them also. haha. thenthen cant rmb much le.
hahaha. Vicki is now quite a crazy girl! But very good friend=D=D sometimes got mood swings like me, but other times is okay! haha.
and i really dont know why she suddenly has an obsession with football. ac milan. kaka. haha. and she thinks she smiles spastically, but she DOESNT. im more spastic. and when I hear 'toxic' by Britney Spears, I will automatically think of vicki dancing! choral night hahaha=D=D=D .
so dear vicki. i finished blogging about you. now you blog about me!! haha

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home